If you’re a customer of Nordea, you can link your Mastercard® card directly to K Ring, and manage it with the Nordea Wallet app on your phone.
1. Order your K Ring
Customers of Nordea, please order your K Ring here.
2. Link K Ring to your Nordea Mastercard Card
- Log in at https://myKring.com (with the email address used when ordering your K Ring). If you don’t know your password, select “Having trouble logging in?” (just below the LOG IN button) to reset it.
- On the Welcome screen, click “My Orders” and follow the instructions on screen to add your Mastercard card details.
3. Receive your K Ring
Typically, your K Ring will be shipped within 4 days from the day you link your K Ring to your bank-issued card. Please note that if you have not linked your bank card, then we cannot dispatch your K Ring. When your K Ring has been dispatched, we will email you with a tracking number and link. Please note that due to the impact of coronavirus, our shipping partners are experiencing delays and you may have to wait longer than stated to receive your K Ring.
The package will fit through your letterbox, so you won’t have to be at home to sign for it. You should not be required to pay import duty before taking possession of your K Ring delivery.
4. How to activate your K Ring
To activate K Ring, open the Nordea Wallet app on your smartphone and follow the instructions.
5. Make payments with K Ring
I’m having problems making a payment with K Ring
If you have recently received a new bank card, please contact your bank directly if you are having problems making a payment with K Ring.
Please make sure you are using the correct hand gesture when making a payment with K Ring – as shown in the video above.
If you’re still having trouble after watching the video – or if your K Ring stops working – please send us a message using the Help button at the bottom right of the screen.
How to cancel the service
For instructions on how to cancel your wearable device, please contact your bank directly.
See bank customers’ frequently asked questions