Users can now edit their device name and change the default order they are presented in. This can be helpful if you have more than one device linked to your account.
Edit your device name
- Login in to your K Account
- Click Devices from the main menu
- Click Edit details for the device you wish to rename
- Type the name you wish to give this device into “Name” field, and click
- Your device name will now reflect in the devices section - it will also appear in the statement
Update the presentation order of your devices
- Select thenext to the device you wish to move and drag the position up or down the list.
- Release when you are happy with its new location
- Whenever you visit devices, it will now show the order you have set - the order will also be updated in the dropdown on the statement section
If you need more help, please use the green Help button at the bottom of the screen to get in touch.