The best way to determine your K Ring size is by visiting your local jeweller. We can’t stress this enough!
Know your ring size?
If you now know your ring size and you've already ordered a K Ring, use our easy online form to update your order details.
Don't know your ring size?
If you can't get to a jeweller, we suggest you use our ring sizer, the cost of which we'll refund from your first order.
How to use your ring sizer
Before you start
It’s important to measure your finger near the end of the day, and when your fingers are warm (and therefore slightly larger). If you intend to regularly wear K Ring when performing any type of exercise, this precaution is even more important.
- Unloop ring sizer, remove from card and reloop it.
- Place the loop around your favourite finger and tighten. Check that the ring sizer can just slide over your knuckle (if it doesn’t, K Ring won’t, either!).
- Read off the letter indicated by the arrow (the photo below shows a measurement at Size X). If in doubt, go up a size.
- Repeat the measuring process a few times, sliding the sizer over your knuckle to check it’s not too tight or too loose. When you’re happy that you get a repeatable result, make a note of the letter indicated – that’s your K Ring size.
- Visit the K Store and order your K Ring!
What if I don’t want to use the ring sizer?
Well, if you don’t want to use the ring sizer, and you don’t have a nearby jeweller’s to visit, you could try your luck with our printable Ring Size Guide. This won’t give you a particularly accurate result, but it’s significantly better than guessing. This guide will also help if you want to buy K Ring for someone else and you can’t use one of their existing rings for measurements.
K Ring cannot be resized, nor can it be exchanged or replaced after activation (i.e. when the payment chip is irrevocably connected to a K Account) – you will have to buy a new one!
If you need more help, please use the green Help button at the bottom of the screen to get in touch.