IMPORTANT: Before you can register for your Virtual Prepaid Mastercard account, you must first sign up for your K Account, which allows you to manage your devices and preferences and also allows us to communicate with you.
- Create your K Account
Sign up for your K Account here, or find out more about your K Account here.
- Register for your K Wearables Virtual Prepaid Mastercard
Log in to your K Account; then, from the Welcome screen, click Get K Ring to register for your K Wearables Virtual Prepaid Mastercard. You will need to provide personal information that will allow us to confirm your identity and address.
- Activate your Virtual Prepaid Mastercard account
Once you've registered, we'll send a unique code both to your mobile and to your inbox (please check your junk folder if necessary) – you'll need this to activate your account:
- At the Welcome screen click "Activate".
- Click "Activate" again, next to the image of your Virtual Prepaid Mastercard and enter the code from your SMS or email.
- On the "Devices" screen, you'll then see that your Prepaid Virtual Mastercard has been activated, and you're now ready to connect your K Ring when you receive it (if you haven't already).
Find out how to link and activate your K Ring.
If you don't see the "Activate" option on your Welcome screen, it means that we have not been able to automatically process your registration. A member of our Customer Services team will be looking into this, and will contact you within 2 days.
If you need more help, please use the green Help button at the bottom of the screen to get in touch.