Auto top-up means you never have to worry about your K Wearables Virtual Prepaid Mastercard® running low on funds. If your funds fall below a preset threshold, Auto top-up will automatically add funds of a specified amount to your account.
Please note that Auto top-up takes place at 06:00 GMT each day, not at the exact moment your funds fall below your preset threshold.
- Log in to your K Account
- Open the main menu and select "Auto top-up"
- Switch on Auto top-up to reveal the options – by default, Auto top-up is set to “off”
- Use the first slider to set the Auto top-up trigger amount (or type in the amount)
- Use the second slider to set the top-up (Load) amount
- Choose which payment card you want the funds to come from (if your preferred card isn’t listed, click on
- Make sure you click to apply your preferences
- If you wish to turn off Auto top-up, just use the main switch at the top of the screen
- You can change your Auto top-up preferences at any time - just be sure to click to apply your changes
If you need more help, please use the green Help button at the bottom of the screen to get in touch.