You will be required to validate your payment card before being able to use it to load more than £50 or switch on Auto top-up. The validation process helps to ensure that your card belongs to you and is not being used fraudulently by a third party.
The validation process transfers funds from your payment card into your K Wearables prepaid Mastercard account. This transaction will have a 6-character reference code logged against it in your bank statement, which you will need to be able to access further along in the validation process. Please note that there can be a delay of up to 48 hours before this reference code is visible on your statement, after which you will be able to complete the validation process.
To validate your payment card:
- Log in to your K Account
- Select Account balance on the Welcome screen
- Select the Manage cards tab
- Select the orange Validate card button next to the card you wish to validate
- Select the card to confirm validation
- Enter the amount you wish to load to validate your card
- Select the Load button
- If successful (within 48 hours) your bank statement should display the above transaction, labelled “K Wearables” followed by your 6-character reference code
- Once you have your code, log in to your K Account again and navigate to the Manage cards tab
- Select the orange Complete validation button next to the card you wish to validate
- Enter your 6-character validation code, exactly as it is shown on your bank statement
- You will then be presented with a “Verification successful” message, at which point you can load your K Wearables prepaid Mastercard account with more than £50 – and use it for Auto top-up
If you need more help, please use the Help button at the bottom of the screen to get in touch.