Auto top-up means you never have to worry about your K Account running low on funds. If your funds fall below a preset threshold, Auto top-up will automatically add funds of a specified amount to your K Account.
Please note that Auto top-up takes place at 06:00 GMT each day, not at the exact moment your funds fall below your preset threshold.
- Log in to your K Account
- Open the main menu and select "Auto top-up"
- Switch on Auto top-up to reveal the options - by default, Auto top-up is set to “off”
- Use the first slider to set the Auto top-up trigger amount (or type in the amount)
- Use the second slider to set the top-up (Load) amount
- Choose which payment card you want the funds to come from (if your preferred card isn’t listed, click on
- Make sure you click to apply your preferences
- If you wish to turn off Auto top-up, just use the main switch at the top of the screen
- You can change your Auto top-up preferences at any time - just be sure to click to apply your changes
If you're still having difficulties, get in touch using the floating Help button at the bottom of the screen, or email us at support@myKring.com