If you’re a customer of KBC, KBC Brussels or CBC, you can link your bank-issued debit card directly to K Ring, and manage it within your bank’s mobile app. The information below applies to all three banks.
1. Order your K Ring
If you are a customer of KBC, KBC Brussels or CBC, please order your K Ring here.
2. Link K Ring to your bank-issued debit card
- Log in at https://myKring.com (with the email address used when ordering your K Ring). If you don’t know your password, select “Having trouble logging in?” (just below the LOG IN button) to reset it.
- On the Welcome screen, click “My Orders” and follow the instructions on screen to add your debit card details.
3. Receive your K Ring
Typically, your K Ring will be shipped within 4 days from the day you link your K Ring to your bank-issued card. Please note that if you have not linked your bank card, then we cannot dispatch your K Ring. When your K Ring has been dispatched, we will email you with a tracking number and link. Please note that due to the impact of coronavirus, our shipping partners are experiencing delays and you may have to wait longer than stated to receive your K Ring.
The package will fit through your letterbox, so you won’t have to be at home to sign for it. You should not be required to pay import duty before taking possession of your K Ring delivery.
4. Activate your K Ring
You must activate your K Ring before you can use it to make payments. There are two ways to activate K Ring:
- Use the KBC Mobile, KBC Brussels Mobile or CBC Mobile app:
- Log in to your bank’s mobile app
- Tap PAY
- Tap Payment method
- Select your wearable
- Enter your activation code (in your K Ring box)
- Tap Activate your wearable
- Use your phoneto scan your QR code (in your K Ring box)
- Use your phone’s camera (iPhone) or an app to scan the QR code
- When your bank’s mobile app opens, tap Activate your wearable
If you need help activating K Ring, please contact your bank directly using the details below:
016 43 25 07
02 303 31 73
0800 62 460
5. Make payments with K Ring
I’m having problems making a payment with K Ring
If you have recently received a new bank card, please contact your bank directly if you are having problems making a payment with K Ring.
Please make sure you are using the correct hand gesture when making a payment with K Ring – as shown in the video above.
If you’re still having trouble after watching the video – or if your K Ring stops working – please send us a message using the Help button at the bottom right of the screen.
How to block /unblock your K Ring
For instructions on how to block or unblock a wearable device, please select your bank below:
How to cancel the service
For instructions on how to cancel your wearable device, please select your bank below:
Lost or stolen
If your K Ring is lost or stolen, log in to your bank’s mobile app and remove it immediately. You should only remove your wearable if it has been lost or stolen. This action cannot be undone.
You can also disable your wearable's payment function in your bank’s mobile app if, for instance, you’re not planning on using it for a while or you’ve lost your device but think you might find it again.
If your bank-issued card is lost or stolen, be sure to block it immediately in your bank’s mobile app. Alternatively, you can have your card blocked by calling Card Stop on + 32 70 344 344.
Important: as soon as your bank card has been blocked, you will no longer be able to pay using your card and any linked wearables.
Learn more about wearables on your bank’s website:
See bank customers’ frequently asked questions