K Ring, by K Wearables
K Ring is the world's first contactless payment ring, powered by Mastercard®. With K Ring, there's no need to handle cash or touch a PIN pad to make a payment, so you can leave your cards and phone safely in your pocket. Once activated, K Ring links to a virtual prepaid Mastercard1, providing:
- Payment with a gesture up to £100 in the UK – no PIN required2
- Global acceptance at over 40 million retail outlets
- Easy access on public transport3
K Ring never needs charging and doesn’t need to be paired with a mobile phone, so you’ll always have money on hand... #WearYourWallet
About this app
Managing your contactless payment ring and prepaid Mastercard account is now even easier with the official K Ring app.
- View your balance
- View your statement
- Switch K Ring off and on
- Top-up via bank transfer, debit card and credit card
- Manage Auto top-up
- Link K Ring to your virtual prepaid Mastercard account
- Receive alerts and notifications
- Report K Ring lost or stolen
- Manage your account settings and preferences
- Access self-help knowledge base
- Contact Customer Support
- Easy authentication4
To use this app, you will first need to apply for your virtual prepaid Mastercard account1 at https://myKring.com – where you can also purchase your K Ring in a wide range of sizes and colour variations.
3. You can use K Ring to pay as you go on TfL’s public transport network, including bus, Tube, trams, DLR, London Overground, TfL Rail, Emirates Air Line, Thames Clipper River Bus and most National Rail services in London. K Ring can also be used on other public transport networks (throughout the UK and in other countries) where contactless payments are accepted.
4. With the payment industry’s recently introduced Strong Customer Authentication (SCA) requirements, we must authenticate your identity when you either: a) make a series of consecutive transactions up to a value of £135 / €150; or b) make 5 consecutive transactions – of any value. We want to minimise disruption as much as possible when you’re using your K Ring, so when either of these two conditions is met you simply need to log in to the K Ring app to complete your authentication (you don’t have to do anything else – just log in). The app will also alert you when authentication is required, making it easy to avoid declined payments.