K Wearables Prepaid Mastercard® programme Terms and Conditions
This policy was last updated 04/05/2018
These terms and conditions apply to the K Wearables Prepaid Mastercard programme and associated "K Wearables Products", being:
- K Wearables Virtual Prepaid Mastercard "Virtual card"
- K Wearables Contactless Payment Ring "Ring"
You must read them carefully. In these terms and conditions "you" means the named K Wearables account holder and the authorised user of the K Wearables Product(s). "We", "us" or "our" means K Wearables Limited or PSI-Pay Ltd. "Website" means our website at https://mykring.com
1. Your K Wearables Products
The K Wearables products and associated payment accounts are issued by PSI-Pay Ltd pursuant to a license from Mastercard International Incorporated. PSI-Pay Ltd is regulated and authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority of the United Kingdom under the Electronic Money Regulations 2011 (register reference 900011) for the issuing of electronic money. Registered Office: Afon Building, Worthing Road, Horsham, England RH12 1TL. Registered No. 5899168. The K Wearables Virtual card is the property of PSI-Pay Ltd and not transferable to anyone else.
All funds will be loaded to your Virtual card. If you have a Ring these will be linked to your Virtual card. A transaction made with your Ring will reduce the balance of funds held on your Virtual card.
You can use your K Wearables Products at any location worldwide that displays the Mastercard acceptance mark, subject to the following criteria:
- Virtual card: online, by post, or on the telephone
- Ring: any location that that displays the contactless payment symbol
Before using your K Wearables product(s) it is your responsibility to ensure that there are sufficient funds loaded on the Virtual card to cover your purchase. You will not be able to use your K Wearables Product(s) after its expiry date.
Your K Wearables Product(s) are not credit instruments and are not in any way connected to your bank account. You will not earn any interest on any funds loaded on your Virtual card.
2. Applying for and activating your K Wearables Product(s)
To apply for a K Wearables Product, you must be at least 18 years old. We will require evidence of who you are and your address. We may ask you to provide some documentary evidence to prove this and/or we may carry out checks on you electronically.
By using K Wearables Products, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
3. Loading your Virtual card
The amount you can load onto your Virtual Card is up to a maximum amount of £5,000 per day following the successful completion of the due diligence requirements. We reserve the right to refuse to accept any particular loading transaction. Upon receipt and clearance, your funds will be available for use on your K Wearables products without delay. For more information on limits, please refer to section 13.
4. Activating your K Wearables Product(s)
We require that you activate your K Wearables Product upon receiving it. You do this by logging onto https://mykring.com or the App. You will be able to manage your K Wearables Product(s) from your account including getting balances and transaction history.
5. Using your K Wearables Product(s)
Detailed instructions on how to use your K Wearables Product(s) are found on the Website and App. You will need to follow these instructions when using your K Wearables Product(s). We will deduct the value of your transactions from the balance on your Virtual card as soon as they are made. We will also deduct any applicable fees as soon as they become payable by you; see our Limits and Fees section below for details of our fees. The Virtual card belongs to us.
For fraud prevention reasons, usage of your K Wearables Product(s) may be queried and we may block further usage. In such circumstances, you can simply contact our Customer Support Team, (via the website or email: email@example.com) to request to have your Products reinstated.
There is a transaction limit of £100 (or foreign currency equivalent) on your K Wearables contactless payment device.
Your K Wearables Product(s) cannot be used to make transactions at automated fuel dispensers.
We may at any time suspend, restrict or cancel your K Wearables Product(s) or refuse to issue or replace a K Wearables Product(s) for reasons relating to the following:
- we are concerned about security of your account or K Wearables Product(s) we have issued to you. We suspect your account is being used in an unauthorised or fraudulent manner;
- or we need to do so to comply with the law.
If we do this, we will tell you as soon as we can or are permitted to do so after we have taken these steps. Like other payment methods, we cannot guarantee a retailer will accept your K Wearables Product(s). We may also refuse to pay a transaction:
- if we are concerned about security of your K Wearables Product(s) or we suspect your K Wearables Product(s) is being used in an unauthorised or fraudulent manner;
- if sufficient funds are not loaded on your Virtual card at the time of a transaction to cover the amount of the transaction and any applicable fees;
- if there is an outstanding Shortfall on the Virtual card, in accordance with condition 13;
- if we have reasonable grounds to believe that you are acting in breach of this agreement;
- if we believe that a transaction is potentially suspicious or illegal (for example, if we believe that a transaction is being made fraudulently); or
- because of errors, failures (whether mechanical or otherwise) or refusals by merchants, payment processors or payment schemes processing transactions.
If we refuse to authorise a transaction, we will, if practicable, tell you why immediately unless it would be unlawful for us to do so. You may correct any information we hold and which may have caused us to refuse a transaction by logging onto your account on https://mykring.com, or contacting us via the App.
6. Authorising Transactions
Subject to the features of the K Wearables Product(s), the authorisation of a transaction can include authorising any single transaction, a series or recurring transactions (including transactions for an indefinite period) or pre-authorising future transactions of a certain or uncertain amount.
A K Wearables Product transaction will be regarded as authorised by you where you;
authorise the transaction at the point of sale by following the instructions provided by the merchant or retailer to authorise the transaction, which may include:
- entering your PIN or providing any other security code;
- providing the K Wearables Product details and / or providing any other details as requested;
- waving or tapping the Ring over a contactless card reader
Authorisation for a transaction may not be withdrawn (or revoked) by you after the time it is received. However, the following transactions may be withdrawn if you give notice to the supplier (providing a copy of the notice to us):
- any transaction which is agreed to take place on a date later than the date it was authorised as long as notice was provided no later than the close of business on the business day before it was due to take place.
We may charge you a fee if a transaction is revoked by you under this condition; please see section 13 below.
We will pay the funds required by the retailer or merchant to cover the transactions authorised by you within three days of us receiving their request. A transaction (the payment order) will be received as follows:
- for purchases, at the time we receive the transaction instruction from the merchant acquirer;
- for other transactions which are communicated directly to us, at the time you ask us to complete the transaction.
- If, in relation to:
- purchases, we receive the transaction instruction from the merchant acquirer; or
- other transactions communicated directly to us, you ask us to complete the transaction after seven days, the transaction instruction or request will be deemed to have been received by us on the following business day.
7. Cancellation and expiry of your K Wearables Product(s)
This agreement will continue indefinitely unless terminated. You have a legal right to cancel your K Wearables Product(s) up to 14 days after you purchase the K Wearables Product(s) without being charged the Redemption Fee – this 14-day period is known as the "Cooling-Off Period". Under these terms and conditions, you also have the right to cancel your K Wearables Product(s) at any time after the 14-day Cooling-Off Period without notice. If you cancel your K Wearables Product(s), once all transactions and fees have been deducted, we will arrange for any unused funds to be refunded to you, see "Your Right to Redemption of Funds and Refunding of Transactions on Your K Wearables Product(s)" section below for further information. A redemption fee may be charged (see Limits and Fees section below) unless you have arranged to transfer any unused funds to another K Wearables Product managed by us, or you cancel your K Wearables Product(s) within 14 days of receiving it.
We may also cancel your agreement for any reason by giving you at least two months' notice:
- if this agreement or your K Wearables Product(s) expire on a set date and we have not agreed to renew this Agreement;
- if you break an important part of this agreement, or repeatedly break the agreement and fail to resolve the matter in a timely manner;
- if you act in a manner that is threatening or abusive to our staff, or any of our representatives;
- if you fail to pay fees or charges that you have incurred or fail to put right any shortfall;
- in the event of your death.
We may also cancel this agreement or suspend your K Wearables Product(s) or account immediately if we believe your K Wearables Product(s) are deliberately being used by you to commit fraud or for other illegal purposes. If we do this, we will tell you as soon as we are permitted to do so. If we cancel your K Wearables Product(s), you must tell us what you want us to do with any unused funds within 3 months of the date we tell you your K Wearables Product(s) is cancelled. If your K Wearables Product(s) is cancelled, we will immediately block your K Wearables Product(s) so they cannot be used. You will not be entitled to a refund of money you have already spent on transactions authorised, or pending any fees for use of the K Wearables Product(s) before the K Wearables Product(s) is cancelled or expires. You can cancel your K Wearables Product(s) by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or writing to us at the address below.
If you cancel your K Wearables Product(s), once all transactions and fees have been deducted, we will arrange for any unused funds to be refunded to you, see "Your Right to a Refund" section below for further information. A Refund Fee may be charged (see Limits and Fees section below) unless you have arranged to transfer any unused funds to another K Wearables Product managed by us, or you cancel your K Wearables Product within 14 days of receiving it.
Your K Wearables Product(s) will be valid for 48 months from date of issue.
When we issue a replacement K Wearables Product we may charge a fee. Please see section 13 for more information about Limits and Fees.
8. Keeping your K Wearables Product(s) secure
You should treat your K Wearables Product(s) like cash. If a K Wearables Product is lost or stolen, you may lose some or all of your money, in the same way as if you lost cash in your wallet or purse. As a result, you must keep your K Wearables Product(s) safe and not let anyone else use them. When you receive your Personal Identification Number (PIN), you must keep it safe and secure; you must keep it secret at all times. You should memorise the PIN, destroying the notification, and never disclose the PIN or security information to anyone. If you suspect that someone else knows your PIN, you should change it as soon as possible. To change your PIN, please contact us at email@example.com.
We recommend that you check the balance on your K Wearables Product(s) regularly online at the K Wearables Website or App. We will provide you with your balance and a statement of recent transactions either by electronic means or on our secure webpage at any time. Your statement will show:
- information relating to each transaction which will enable it to be identified;
- the amount of the transaction shown in the currency in which the transaction was paid or debited to the account;
- the amount of charges for the transaction;
- the date the transaction is authorised or posted on to the account.
9. Lost and stolen K Wearables Product(s) and unauthorised or incorrectly executed payments
In the event of a lost or stolen K Wearables Product you can block it immediately by logging onto your account and placing a block on the Product. You may also contact us without undue delay to report the K Wearables Product is lost or stolen or if the PIN or password is known to an unauthorised person or if you think that a transaction has been incorrectly executed by using the website or App, or by contacting us directly on 0844 502 0450.
We will refund any incorrectly executed transaction immediately unless we have any reason to believe that the incident has been caused by a breach of this agreement, gross negligence or we have reasonable grounds to suspect fraudulent activity, however you may bear the loss, up to £50 in total, if the transaction results from the use of a lost or stolen K Wearables Product.
However, if the investigations show that any disputed transaction was authorised by you, or you have acted fraudulently or with gross negligence (for example by failing to keep your K Wearables Product(s) or PIN secure), you may be liable for any loss we suffer because of the use of the K Wearables Product(s).
10. Our Liability
We will not be liable for any loss arising from:
- any cause which results from abnormal or unforeseen circumstances beyond our control, consequences which would have been unavoidable despite all our efforts to the contrary; or
- a retailer refusing to accept your K Wearables Product(s); or
- our compliance with legal and regulatory requirements; or
- loss or corruption of data unless caused by our wilful default.
We are also not liable for:
- business interruption, loss of revenue, goodwill, opportunity or anticipated savings;
- any indirect or consequential loss.
- For the goods or services that are purchased with your products
- Where you or an additional cardholder or ring holder acted:
- with undue delay;
- fraudulently; or
- with gross negligence.
11. Your Right to Redemption of Funds and Refunding of Transactions on Your K Wearables Product(s)
Redeeming the funds on your K Wearables Virtual card
You have the right to redeem the funds on your K Wearables Virtual card at any time in whole or in part. To do so, please either send us an e-mail using the "contact us" facility on the Website, requesting redemption and indicating the amount to be redeemed. We will process an irreversible block on your K Wearables Ring. When we process your redemption request, we may require you to provide us with documents such as identification so that we may process your request in accordance with legal requirements. We may also charge a redemption fee if one of the following circumstances applies:
- You are requesting redemption before termination or expiry of this agreement;
- You cancel this agreement before any agreed termination or expiry date; or
- You request redemption more than one year after the date of termination or expiry of this agreement.
We will not redeem the value of the funds on your Product to you if your request for redemption of the funds is more than six years after the date of termination or expiry of this agreement.
Please see section 13 for more information about Limits and Fees, including redemption fees.
You may be entitled to claim a refund in relation to transactions where:
- the transactions were not authorised under this agreement;
- we are responsible for a transaction which was incorrectly executed notified to us in accordance with section 10 above;
- a pre-authorised transaction did not specify the exact amount at the time of its authorisation and the amount charged by a supplier is more than you could reasonably have expected taking into account normal spending patterns on the K Wearables Product or the circumstances of the transaction.
A claim for a refund in the circumstances set out above will not be accepted if the amount of the transaction was made available to you at least four weeks before the transaction date or it is made more than eight weeks after being debited to your account.
We will send a cheque to your last notified address or arrange an electronic transfer to a bank account nominated by you. However, to enable us to comply with our legal obligations, we may ask you to provide us with certain information before we can process your refund request.
12. Changes to these Terms
We may change these terms at any time by notifying you by e-mail or other agreed means at least two months before the change is due to take effect. The up-to-date version of the K Wearables prepaid Mastercard programme terms and conditions will always be available on the Website and App. The change will automatically take effect and you will be taken to have accepted the notified change unless you tell us that you do not agree to the change. In that event, we will treat that notice as notification that you wish immediately to terminate. In such circumstances we will refund any balance on the K Wearables Virtual card in accordance with section 10 above and you will not be charged a Refund Fee.
For transactions made outside of your card currency, we will charge a fixed currency conversion fee. Details of the currency conversion fee for your product can be accessed from section 13, Limits and Fees. The rate used for conversion will be based on the Mastercard conversion rate applicable at the time the transaction is processed. Details of Mastercard conversion rates can be found at https://www.mastercard.com/us/personal/en/cardholderservices/currencyconversion/index.html.
13. Limits and Fees
We do not charge any fees for checking your online balance or for making domestic transactions. See our Limits and Fees table for full details.
If we decide to increase or impose any new fees, we will notify you by at least two months before any changes take effect by posting the change to our website. Authorisation will be requested for all transactions at the time of each transaction. In the unlikely event, for any reason whatsoever, a transaction is completed when there are insufficient funds on the K Wearables Virtual card for that transaction (a "Shortfall"), the Shortfall shall be reimbursed by you unless it is due to an error on the part of the retailer where the K Wearables Product was presented; in this circumstance we may seek the Shortfall from the retailer.
You agree that once we make this Shortfall known to you, you will repay the Shortfall amount. We may charge the amount of the Shortfall from any other K Wearables Products that you hold with us, to any other payment method which you may designate at that time, or against any funds which you may subsequently load onto your K Wearables Virtual card or on any additional K Wearables Product ordered by you. Until we are reimbursed the Shortfall amount, we may suspend your K Wearables account and any K Wearables Product(s) connected to you. In addition, we reserve the right to charge you an Administration Fee for each transaction that you make using your K Wearables Product(s) that results in a Shortfall or increases the Shortfall amount on your K Wearables Virtual card.
14. Your Details
You must let us know as soon as possible if you change name, address, phone number or e-mail address. If we contact you in relation to your K Wearables Products, for example, to notify you that we have cancelled your K Wearables Products or to send you a refund by cheque, we will use the most recent contact details you have provided to us. Any e-mail to you will be treated as being received as soon as it is sent by us. We will not be liable to you if your contact details have changed and you have not told us.
15. Data Protection
16. Disputes with Retailers
If you have any disputes about purchases made using your K Wearables Products, you should settle these with the person you bought the goods or services from. We are not responsible for the quality, safety, legality or any other aspect of any goods or services purchased with your K Wearables Products. Remember that once you have used your K Wearables Products to make a purchase we cannot stop that transaction.
If you have an enquiry relating to the K Wearables Prepaid Mastercard programme or K Wearables Products, you can use the "Contact Us" facility on the website. We will deal with your enquiry promptly. If your Product has been lost or stolen, call us on 0844 502 0450. Calls are charged at your local call rate.
The K Wearables prepaid Mastercard programme is issued by PSI-Pay Ltd. If you are unhappy in any way with your K Wearables Products or the way it is managed, tell us by using the e-mail enquiry facility on the Website so we can investigate the circumstances for you, or you can email firstname.lastname@example.org. Any complaints you have will be dealt with quickly and fairly. You may be able to take unresolved complaints to the Financial Ombudsman Service at Exchange Tower, London E14 9SR. Telephone: 0800 023 4567 (+44 20 7964 1000) when calling from outside of the United Kingdom) and e-mail: email@example.com
The K Wearables prepaid Mastercard Programme is an electronic money product and although it is a product regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, it is not covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme. No other compensation scheme exists to cover losses claimed in connection with the K Wearables Prepaid Mastercard Programme. This means that in the unlikely event that PSI-Pay Ltd becomes insolvent your funds may become valueless and unusable and as a result you may lose your money.
We may assign the benefit and burden of these terms and conditions to another company at any time, on giving you two months' prior notice of this. If we do this, your rights will not be affected.
21. Transfer to a new Prepaid Product
We may transfer your unused balance to a new Prepaid Reloadable Product provided by a Prepaid Product issuer other than PSI-Pay Ltd at any time. Before we do this, we will give you two months' notice of the new Prepaid Reloadable Product arrangements and the new Prepaid Reloadable Product terms and conditions. Unless you advise us within the two-month period that you do not want a new Prepaid Reloadable Product from the new Prepaid Reloadable Product issuer, you agree that we can automatically transfer the unused balance on your K Wearables prepaid Mastercard Programme to a new Prepaid Reloadable Product provided by the new Prepaid Reloadable Product issuer.
22. Gift Vouchers
Gift vouchers are available to purchase via the K Wearables website. Once you've made your purchase, we'll dispatch your gift vouchers as soon as payment has been cleared. A gift voucher can only be redeemed against the corresponding product that it was purchased for. Gift vouchers are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase.
If you are purchasing a gift voucher as a present, please ensure safe delivery to the intended recipient. We cannot accept any responsibility for stolen, or lost gift vouchers, or if a gift voucher is used by someone other than the intended recipient.
If a gift voucher is returned, it will be refunded via the original payment method used. If a K Wearables product is returned, that was purchased using a gift voucher, the refund for the K Wearables product will be refunded via the original payment method used for the gift voucher.
23. Governing Law
This Agreement is concluded in English. All communications with you will be in English. These terms and conditions will be construed in accordance with English law.
24. Fund Protection
As a responsible e-money issuer PSI-Pay Ltd ensures that once it has received your funds they are deposited in a secure account, specifically for the purpose of redeeming transactions made by your K Wearables Products. In the event that PSI-Pay Ltd becomes insolvent funds that you have loaded which have arrived with and been deposited by PSI-Pay Ltd are protected against the claims made by creditors.
25. K Wearables Prepaid Mastercard programme Issuer
The K Wearables prepaid Mastercard programme is issued by PSI-Pay Ltd pursuant to a license by Mastercard International Incorporated. PSI-Pay Ltd is authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority of the United Kingdom under the Electronic Money Regulations 2011 (register reference 900011) for the issuing of electronic money.
The K Wearables Prepaid Mastercard programme is operated by K Wearables Ltd, Regent House, 316 Beulah Hill, London, SE19 3HF. Company number 10093360; VAT registration number 258044208.
Limits and Fees
|Maximum single contactless transaction – UK||30||-||30||-|
|Maximum single contactless transaction – outside UK*||100||-||100||-|
|Maximum single transaction||750||-||3,000||-|
|Loading funds||Loading funds|
|Minimum amount per transaction||10||-||10||-|
|Maximum amount per transaction||350||-||1,500||-|
|Maximum account balance||750||-||3,000||-|
|Load: Bank transfer||0.5||-||-||-|
|Load: Debit card||-||-||-||-|
|Load: Credit card||3%||-||3%||-|
|Purchase - virtual card||Free||Free|
|Purchase - ring||99.99||99.99|
|Online account management||Free||Free|
|Balance enquiry (online, app)||Free||Free|
|Account maintenance (monthly)||Free||Free|
|Account maintenance (weekly)||Free||Free|
|Account maintenance (annual - year 2 onwards)||5.00||5.00|
|Replacement - virtual card||Free||Free|
|Replacement - ring||99.99||99.99|
|Abandoned account (pcm after 6 months inactive)||2.00||1.00|
|Chargeback / dispute||Free||Free|
|Account closure / redemption fee||5.00||5.00|
*The ring is subject to a maximum amount in line with local contactless transaction limits, therefore this figure may be lower in some countries. We use Mastercard's foreign exchange rate for our conversions + a 3% Currency Conversion Fee (Bank Fee).
All amounts shown in currency of K Account issue.
This policy was last updated 02/05/2018
We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will keep the personal information you entrust to us safe and secure. We will not share your personal information with other people or businesses without your prior consent.
We are registered on the Data Protection Register of the Information Commissioner's Office (ICO) and will comply with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and related legislation.
We will collect and process personal information you give us by filling in forms on the website, or by corresponding with us via email or post. This includes information you provide when you subscribe to any of our services, enter a competition or respond to a promotion or survey. If you contact us, we will keep a record of that correspondence.
By entering your details in the fields requested, you enable us and our service providers to provide you with the services you select. Whenever you provide such personal information, we will treat that information in accordance with this policy. When using your personal information we will act in accordance with current legislation and aim to meet current Internet best practice.
How we collect and use information
We collect personal information on our website visitors and clients in various ways, including: newsletter subscriptions; orders for products and/or services by telephone, post, the Internet or email; offers; competition entry forms; or feedback, research or request forms.
From time to time, we may use your personal details:
- to verify your identity to confirm your eligibility to use our products and services, to protect against fraud and to comply with financial crime laws;
- to meet orders or requests for services or information; to process payments; and to keep our records up-to-date;
- to tell you by telephone, post or email about special offers and current or new products and/or services that you may be interested in;
- to enable other people or businesses to carry out our work on our behalf;
- where you have given us your permission, to pass your information to carefully selected organisations to allow them to tell you about their special offers or products and services that may be of interest to you; and
- to manage our competitions and contact the winners.
What information we collect
As defined by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), we are data controllers and have a lawful basis for collecting your personal information if you have given us clear consent to do so.
Specifically, we will collect, process and store:
- Your title
- Your name
- Your date of birth
- Your nationality
- Your address (and delivery address, if different)
- Your email address
- Your phone number
- Your username, password and other registration information
- Copies of identification documents (e.g. passport, driving licence or utility bill)
- Your IP address
In addition to the above, we may also collect (but without viewing, storing or processing the information) credit and debit card details, including the long number, relevant expiry dates and CVC, in order to transfer it to trusted external partners.
We collect and process only the personal information required to allow us to effectively provide our products and services to you, and inform you of offers and promotions that may be of value to you.
Who we share information with
To provide you with our service, we share your data with a small number of trusted external partners, including:
- Mastercard International Incorporated, which receives cardholder information in relation to disputes/chargebacks, audits and other exceptional cases
- Global Processing Services Ltd, for account opening and transactional storing and monitoring (including for fraud purposes)
- Fifth Dimension Digital Ltd, for the purposes of account holder data management
- Card acquirer service providers
- Identity checking and "Know Your Customer" service providers, for the purpose of verifying customer identity and address
- Auditors, for the purpose of reviewing our regulatory compliance
- Law enforcement agencies
A full list of our external partners is available on request from Customer Services.
How we apply our policy
In order to put our policy into practice, we use our best endeavours to follow seven guidelines:
- We will ensure our systems are secure to protect your personal information from misuse and follow appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard your data;
- We will respect your privacy in the way that we contact you, whether by post, telephone, email or text message;
- We will not hold your personal information for longer than is necessary to effectively provide you with our services and comply with legislation;
- We will not sell, trade or rent your personal information to other people or businesses unless we have your consent. With your consent, we will only share your information with carefully chosen, reputable and trustworthy third parties.
- We will comply promptly with any instructions from you to update your information or requests from you to see the information that we hold on you;
- We will comply with lawful requests to disclose personal information to certain authorities (e.g. the police);
- We may monitor and record any telephone calls to ensure we follow your instructions correctly and to improve our service.
If you are aged 18 and under, you must have your parent's or guardian's permission before you provide personal information to us. We do not wish to collect any personal information without this permission.
During the course of your visit to our website, your computer may be issued with cookies. Cookies are text files which identify your computer to a server. Cookies do not in themselves identify you as an individual, just the computer you are using. We do not collect or store any personally identifiable information using the cookie.
Cookies are commonly used on the Internet and do not harm your system.
Cookies have a number of uses. For example, cookies are part of the mechanism that allows you to log in and out of our website rather than having to enter your password repeatedly during a session. They can also be used to estimate the number of users to our website. Cookies may also be used for other purposes, such as to maintain the security of the website and provide information on what administrative support the website may require.
The cookies used on https://mykring.com fall into two categories which are detailed below:
Functional: These cookies are used to enable core website functionality and do not contain any personal information.
- cnotice - stores your cookie preference
Analytics: These cookies allow us to count page visits and traffic sources so we can monitor and improve the performance of our website.
- __utma - part of Google Analytics package monitoring website usage
- __utmb - part of Google Analytics package monitoring website usage
- __utmc - part of Google Analytics package monitoring website usage
- __utmz - part of Google Analytics package monitoring website usage
If you wish, you can prevent acceptance of cookies by your Internet browser, although this will impair your use of our website. You can change the preferences or settings in your web browser to control cookies. In some cases, you can choose to accept cookies from the primary website, but block them from third parties. In others, you can block cookies from specific advertisers, or clear out all cookies.
Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Help: http://support.microsoft.com/?ln=en-gb
- Delete and manage cookies: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Help: http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/home?as=u
- Cookies: http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/Cookies?s=manage+cookies&r=0&e=es&as=s
Our analytics partner also provides the ability for users to opt-out using the following links:
Further information on cookies is available online at: www.aboutcookies.org
We will not sell or distribute cookie information without your prior consent.
Accuracy, deletion and access to your personal information
You can always change the personal information that we hold and it is free to do so. If you wish to change any details then please write to us at the address below.
You can request a copy of the personal information that we may hold by writing to us at the address below.
You have the right to ask us to delete all the personal information we hold on you (where we are permitted to do so, in line with legal data retention requirements), and you can do this by writing to us at the address below.
Changes to this statement
We may change this policy to keep up to date with changes in legislation and best practice.
If you are unhappy with the way in which we are handling your personal information, you have the right to contact the Information Commissioner's Office (ICO) at: https://ico.org.uk
If you wish to contact us about this policy, please write to:
Data Protection Officer
K Wearables Ltd
Welwyn Garden City