- View your balance
- View your statement
- Switch K Ring off and on
- Top-up via bank transfer, debit card and credit card
- Manage Auto top-up
- Link K Ring to your virtual prepaid Mastercard account
- Receive alerts and notifications
- Report K Ring lost or stolen
- Manage your account settings and preferences
- Access self-help knowledge base
- Contact Customer Support
- Easy authentication4
3. You can use K Ring to pay as you go on TfL’s public transport network, including bus, Tube, trams, DLR, London Overground, TfL Rail, Emirates Air Line, Thames Clipper River Bus and most National Rail services in London. K Ring can also be used on other public transport networks (throughout the UK and in other countries) where contactless payments are accepted.
4. With the payment industry’s recently introduced Strong Customer Authentication (SCA) requirements, we must authenticate your identity when you either: a) make a series of consecutive transactions up to a value of £135 / €150; or b) make 5 consecutive transactions – of any value. We want to minimise disruption as much as possible when you’re using your K Ring, so when either of these two conditions is met you simply need to log in to the K Ring app to complete your authentication (you don’t have to do anything else – just log in). The app will also alert you when authentication is required, making it easy to avoid declined payments.